A letter from Rusty.
Our customers and employees safety is our first priority here at Premier. We are keeping closely connected with the state and federal responses to Covid-19.
For our customers, we are currently closed in response to Governor Inslee’s “Stay Home and Stay Healthy” order. We encourage everyone to follow social distancing procedures as directed by the state and federal guidelines, as well as helping to slow the spread of the virus.
For current projects, we will be and have been communicating any updates and changes to timeframes, scheduling, and we appreciate the flexibility during these unprecedented times. We greatly appreciate the understanding from our customers and community!
We are also keeping closely connected to the State and Federal updates as the situation continues and expect to be back serving you and our community quickly!
We are all in this together,
May 14th: Update
- Premier is OPEN!
- We are taking walk-in customers, online orders, phone orders and custom orders (Call store or send us a message)
- We will do curbside pickup for anyone who wishes
- Staff are wearing masks and regularly cleaning
- Current projects are being coordinated with our contractors and Premier team
- Social distancing guidelines are being adhered to